Who Are We
Alvatross by Satec is leading the Telecom operational support systems of the future. As part of Satec, a global System Integrator, we are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with CSPs such as Orange, Vodafone, Adamo, Maroc Telecom and Telefonica.
We are looking for Back-end Software Engineers
We’re looking for bright, young programming minds to help our customers get the service they need.
- Join an international team of talented and passionate engineers.
- Design and develop backend engineer applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Create rich feature APIs and interact with other APIs.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process using standard platforms.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders: Business teams, external vendors, QA Engineers, Solution Architects, Product Owners, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong software quality assurance mindset, using tools and best practices, integrated in software delivery lifecycle.
- Required technical skills:
- Backend development with Java and SpringBoot.
- Hands-on experience with microservices (design, development, and deployment).
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD toolset).
- Experience with container orchestrators (Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud platforms (Google, Azure, AWS).
- Experience working in agile teams (Scrum/Kanban).
- Growth mindset, continuous learning, always growing and improving.
- Passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery.
Main Technologies We Use:
- Languages (required): Java 8+.
- Frameworks (required): Spring and SpringBoot.
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Observability: ELK stack, Grafana.
- Events: Kafka.
- Cloud platforms: AWS/Google.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Fixed, full-time contract.
- Friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Flexible time schedule (Mon-Thu starting from 8:00/09:00 to 17:30/18:30, Fridays 14:00/15:00).
- Compressed working hours during summer (8:00/9:00 to 14:00/15:00)
- A career in a software product unit.
- Free coffee 🙂
- Team-building events once/twice a year.
- Young team of passionate professionals, friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Work remotely or in our comfortable office at Palacio de Maqua (Avilés), up to you!
- Personalized education plan
- No dress code. Just be yourself!