Who are we
At alvatross, we are leading the Telecom operational support systems of the future. As part of Satec, a global System Integrator, we are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with CSPs such as Orange, Vodafone, Adamo, Maroc Telecom and Telefonica.
We’re looking for bright, young programming minds to help our customers get the service they need.
Votre rôle/tâche en tant que designer UX/UI pour le Groupe SATEC
As UX/UI Designer for SATEC, you will be part of a new telco-product unit.
You will be designing mostly MVPs and Prototypes that are projects today, but will become full digital products in B2B environments within national and international telecom operators. These future products include Order Management, Document Management System, Service Inventory, Activation Engine and Location Management applications.
Also, you will be required to analyze existing digital projects and suggest viable UX/UI and Human centered design solutions, optimizing and aligning them to other business requirements.
You will be part of an expanding team, where curiosity will be one of your drivers, as well as being aware of the digital landscape and the latest trends in web based applications design, technical upgrades and system trends in app development.
- Being the primary contact with questions regarding the optimal architecture of digital products for multiple devices, from user flow to delivery.
- Design of client-specific websites with the use of available content management systems and web technologies as applicable
- Optimization of the architecture, interactions and hierarchy of content following the user-centered design (UCD) principles
- Ensuring a consistent approach to design.
- Selecting photography, creating icons and graphics, and coordinating web content production
- Using deep knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC (Illustrator and Photoshop mainly), InVision, and other common prototyping and digital design tools
- Being a design thought partner – understand the context and apply creative solutions
- Collaborating with proofreading, storytelling and content teams to ensure SATEC’s quality standards
- Executing complex and ambiguous edits with minimal direction
- Taking part of meetings with the client, understanding and translating the briefing into a solid UX/UI proposal. Defining the timeline of the projects you work on
- Supporting all design decisions with creative, strategic and/or business reasoning
- Pitching creative concepts, mock ups and discussing ideas with internal clients
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Arts, Information Technology, Digital Design or any other related fiels
- Experience in Human Centered Design methodologies, UX/UI principles, creation of user flows, agile project approach, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, UI guides, medium and high-fidelity prototypes, etc
- B2B experience, very strong business acumen and understanding, and experience in a professional services environment
- Expert skill level in Adobe CC (Illustrator and Photoshop mainly), Sketch, InVision. Not required but highly appreciated: InDesign, After Effects, Hype, Muse or other digital design applications.
- Good understanding of key development languages for web, mobile and AR/VR environments, as well as their specific design requirements
- Knowledge of visual design theory (i.e., composition, color theory, typography etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration skills, a solution-based attitude, and the ability to work with people with diverse skillsets and backgrounds
- Ability to have a flexible approach from a design and working style perspective depending on project and client needs
- Fluent written & verbal communication in English and Spanish
What we offer:
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Fixed, full-time contract.
- Flexible time schedule (Mon-Thu starting from 8:00h-09:00h, Fridays 14:00h-15:00h).
- Compressed working hours during summer.
- A career in a software product unit.
- Free coffee 🙂
- Team-building events once/twice a year.
- Young team of passionate professionals, friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Work remotely or in our comfortable office at Palacio de Maqua (Avilés)
- Personalized education plan
- No dress code. Just be yourself!