Who Are We
Alvatross by Satec is leading the Telecom operational support systems of the future. As part of Satec, a global System Integrator, we are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with CSPs such as Orange, Vodafone, Adamo, Maroc Telecom and Telefonica.
We’re looking for bright, young programming minds to help our customers get the service they need.
- Join an international team of talented and passionate engineers.
- Design and develop backend applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Create rich feature APIs and interact with other APIs.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process using standard platforms.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders: Business teams, external vendors, QA Engineers, Solution Architects, Product Owners, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, tools and processes.
- Strong software quality assurance mindset, using tools and best practices, integrated in software delivery lifecycle.
- Required technical skills:
- Backend development with Java and SpringBoot.
- Hands-on experience with microservices (design, development, and deployment).
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs.
- Nice to have technical skills:
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD toolset).
- Experience with container orchestrators (Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud platforms (Google, Azure, AWS).
- Experience working in agile teams (Scrum/Kanban).
- Growth mindset, continuous learning, always growing and improving.
- Passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery.
Main Technologies We Use:
- Languages (required): Java 8+.
- Frameworks (required): Spring and SpringBoot.
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker.
- Databases: SQL and NoSQL, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Observability: ELK stack, Grafana.
- Events: Kafka.
- Cloud platforms: AWS/Google.
- Agile methodologies: Scrum.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Fixed, full-time contract.
- Friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility.
- Flexible time schedule (Mon-Thu starting from 8:00/09:00 to 17:30/18:30, Fridays 14:00/15:00).
- Compressed working hours during summer (8:00/9:00 to 14:00/15:00)
- A career in a software product unit.
- Free coffee 🙂
- Team-building events once/twice a year.
- Young team of passionate professionals, friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Work remotely or in our comfortable office at Palacio de Maqua (Avilés), up to you!
- Personalized education plan
- No dress code. Just be yourself!