With more than 30 years’ experience in the digitalisation of telecommunications operators, public administrations and the country’s most important companies, our aim is to help our clients make the best decision in a complex, constantly changing environment.
More than 30 years’
What is Satec doing to fight against COVID-19?
We work closely with our technology partners in a bid to possess detailed knowledge of the technology used in order to offer clients the best proposals at any time.
The combination of our staff, their technological capacities, their industry knowledge and our support for innovation allows us to turn complex technology into accessible, decisive tools.
SDG and Agenda 2030
Our firm commitment to the 2030 Spain Agenda
The Council of Ministers in Spain approved the Action Plan for the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda in June 29, 2018. At Satec we see ourselves as players within this action plan, as we are part of the Spanish private business sector.
- The importance of social innovation and of conceiving new technological solutions that respond to the challenges that arise in the new global context.
- Our leadership to promote digital and social transformation with our clients.
- Alliances with our partners and collaboration as a necessary strategy to achieve success.
We show that:
- We incorporate the SDG in our business strategy an in the definition of our value offer.
- We integrate the SDG into our corporate culture.
- We establish strategic alliances with the different levels of society to propose innovative solutions to the needs set by the SDG.
Committed to standards
At SATEC we are committed to quality. Our standardisations in quality management, environment, IT services, information security, software development and project management are proof of this, as are the multiple certifications of the manufacturers we work with.
Our management systems allow us to develop